The pontoon H-401 is build conform the "standard 400 feet class”.
The H-401 is reinforced in ballast tank no 7 centre. In this tank, two extra bulkheads are placed to withstand the giant forces of HAPO's crane PLM15000E. This crane can therefore be easily placed on deck.
The H-401 is fitted out with an engine room which can be operated from the control room.
From the control room you can also operate the ballast system. There is a read out panel of tank levels and vessels draught.
- frame spacing is 2,500 mm
- longitudal bulkhead distance: 9,000mm
- Navigation lights 1 set of three lights. Solar powered.
The barge is specified according to:
- Unmanned steel deck barge
- BV Rules for the Classification of Ships
- Class notation: ✠ 1A1 Ballastable Barge,
- Registration Authority: the Netherlands
- International Load line Convention, 1966
- Life saving-, Fire fighting and Navigation equipment
- Conditions associated with the load-out and transport of an 8,000 mt topside with centre of gravity 27.5 m above barge keel.
- International Convention on Tonnage Measurement of Ships, 1969
- Suez Canal Tonnage certification.
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.